Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ten Days Later..

Well then, haven't blogged in a while. There has been a lot going on, not all of it Disney related. Went to Greenville last weekend, we bought a house that I really love.
We're moving out of THIS house on I think the 18th of this month into an apartment until my brother gets out of school. I'm definitely ready to say goodbye to Wilmington. As much as I have grown to like the beach I feel like there are so many better things to come... which brings me to...

I got accepted to USC Upstate. Which is good. However, this puts a strain on Disney, which is bad.

My origional plan was to take online classes from UNCG while in WDW to maintain my insurance since my school doesn't offer credits. Now that I will be out of here for sure and won't have NC instate tuition anymore I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I've been debating whether it wouldn't just be better for me to wait and apply again for CP in the spring. That gives me time to settle down in my new school without having to postpone, allows me to get credit from that school (which I already checked about, and they will give me credit). So in all honesty I have no clue whats going on around me. This just seemed like an appropriate time to vent. I hope I can find a way to sort things out, I really want to go. And I don't want to have to let my roomies down, haha.

1 comment: