Monday, February 22, 2010

=/

I'm feeling a little discouraged. And it sucks. Any day now I should be getting the purple folder in the mail. But, I talked to the career advisor at my school, the one who supposedly knows the most about Disney. I found out that my school won't give me credit, so my only option now is to do it through one of the Disney partnered schools. The only thing is the cost. UNCG is 1131.79 for in state 12 credits. BUTTTTTT if my family is moving how will I get in state? I don't know, everything is getting messed up and I'm getting upset because I thought this was going so well, I hope my Dad can help me and sort it out because I want this really bad.

But as of right now I'm watching the Bachelor girls tell all thing and writing a paper. My mind is so preoccupied with everything else that my school stuff is just not first prioriety now and that's definitely not a good thing, ugh, I need a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment