Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good News!

Today I finally accepted my role! I got my purple folder in the mail. I'm arriving August 9th, 2010 and departing January 7th, 2011. I already found some roooomies. They all seem really nice so I'm supper excited to meet them. I also added a mickeypath on the side of my blog for a countdown, if you want one you can go to http://www.mickeypath.com and hook yourself up!

So I decided to make a list about some things I'm most excited about while working in Disney, beyond meeting a ton of new people:
1. Little kids smiling faces- that may sound really corny, but I love kids. I've been around little kids my whole life, and there is nothing more fun than playing with them and making them happy, which is basically what Disney is about.
2. Pin trading- Pretty self explanitory, just another way to make people happy.
3. The fact that I get to be around guests all day- Granted, I'm going to run into the occasional Grumpy.. ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT! So they're going to wind up coming to get food, which is where I will be.

I could go on for days really, but my grandparents are here and I'm going to wrap it up.
OH, if any of you have watched johnwdwcp's videos on youtube, he mentions to book Mousecatraz.. has anyone read it? Lemme know.

Have a magical daaaaay

No comments:

Post a Comment