Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still wishing upon a star..



So, no word yet. I was/am a little more nervous because I haven't even gotten a thank you email yet. However, I talked to some other people who have already gotten in, and they said they never got one either.






But back to the point of this blog. Some people have been blogging about fashion/makeup, and I thought it looked fun so I am going to hop on the bandwagon and do it too, in the hopes that I will have to pack for WDWCP, ha!



I don't really have tremendous fashion sense. I live in coastal North Carolina, so I tend to keep things light, except in the winter. I lived 16 years of my life in the friggen snow belt of Erie, PA, so trust me when I say I know cold weather. But anywho, racer back tank tops are most definitely my go to item, especially in summer. I have them in pretty much every color imagineable so that they can go with anything I wear. I love sandals of any kind, sunglasses too. I'm a hoodie junkie, but I'd say shoes are for sure my weakness. All in all, I don't really think living in FL will be too terribly different from where I am now, but hey, it gives me a good excuse to shop.



Makeup is really where my interest is. I love makeup. I love being creative with it, trying new things, new combinations, new products. Two things I swear by are Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation (I'm in the shade Nude) and MAC studio sculpt concealer (NW 20). They are amazing, two products I wouldn't want to go without. Other things I love that are pictured are Revlon lipstick in Nude Attitude, Loreal Telescopic mascara, and MAC tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink. Now, I'm not a HUGE perfume/fragrance lover, but my favorite is Viva la Juicy. It's expensive though so I just have a little bottle of it. I used to work at Bath and Body Works, i like their products most of the time and my favorite scent is now Sensual Amber. It used to be Butterfly Flower, but I just got terribly sick of it.

So thats my little ramble about clothes and makeup, kind of irrelevant, but if I wanted to I could tie it into packing for Disney. Yadda yadda I'm done now :p

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment