Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Blog!

Okay so it's been almost a week since my phone interview and I'm already driving myself crazy with waiting. Watching other people's vlogs and reading blogs is helping slightly to pass the time but I guess there isn't much else I can do. I've still got a ways to wait.
Today is Valentine's Day and my Dad is leaving for Greenville for two weeks again.
I have a lot of math homework that I should probably be doing, but WDWCP is consuming my mind, haha! ANYWHOS I found this Disney survey that looked like fun:

Movies
Which movie is your favorite? Probably Toy Story, I love that whole series. I can't wait for the third one. But it used to be Beauty and the Beast
Which movie has the best story? Aladdin, another favorite
Which movie did you laugh the most at? Hmm, probably Toy Story again
Which movie made you cry? Fox and the Hound
What is your favorite song from the movies? You ain't NEVER had a FRIEEEENDDDD liiiiiiike meeeeee.
If you were sucked into one of the Disney movies, which would you prefer? Oh gosh, ummmm. Tinkerbell!
Which Disney movie probably shouldn’t have been made? The Haunted Mansion :/
Are you sick of the sequels? No

The Park
Have you ever been to Disneyland? Nope but I've heard good things
Have you ever been to Disney World? 3 times
Have you been to any of the other Disney Parks around the world? No
Which park is the best? This is a hard question! I like them all for different reasons of course but if I had to choose I'd say Magic Kingdom because of all the pure magic that happens there.
What’s your favorite ride? The Haunted Mansion, Dinosaur, Toy Story Mania
What’s your least favorite ride? Peter Pan
Who have you been to Disney with? Mom, Dad, Brother, Grandparents, Cousins, Aunt, Uncle
Would you go back? TOTALLY
Did you get autographs and/or pictures with your favorite characters? Of course I did
Which character is your favorite picture with? Tinkerbell, and the Queen of Hearts
Would you ever work for Disney? Yeah
Would you remember where they were if you went back? I remember where Tinkerbell was because that was during the last time I was there, but I don't remember where I saw the QOH
Which is the best show at Disney? Well I don't really know if it counts as a show or not, but I LOVE the Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory
Which is the best restaurant? Sci Fi Dine In Theater, love.
Which is the best hotel on Disney property? I only remember staying in 2, but my favorite has been Pop Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment