Thursday, February 18, 2010

OMG


I'm in! Holy crap! I got the email today around 2:30 and it was totally unexpected. I hadn't even gotten a thank you email, so I thought I had a long way to go. I got quick service food and beverage, which wasn't one of my first choices but I'll take what I can get. I'm really happy.
The only issue I'm facing now is with my school. My advisor doesn't seem to know anything about the college program, so I'm going to have to find someone who does. I might have to get credits from one of the schools parterned with Disney so I can keep my health insurance. IDK I'm just on cloud nine for today, I'll worry about the details tomorrow, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats I got accepted today too for the same position =) see you in Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would contact someone at Career Development. That's where the Disney College Program rep from your school usually works. I had the same problem. What I did was look up the Disney College Program presentation schedule and found my school. Next to your school's date and location is a contact name and e-mail. I sent our person an e-mail, and then she got back to me and we set up an appointment.

    If your school doesn't have a presentation then I would still call career development and ask them who you should speak to about the DCP. They should be able to direct you to someone. :)

    Congrats on getting in!

    Yay, for North Carolinians representin' at Disney World! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the advice, and haha go NC!

    ReplyDelete